Engineering Excellence Awards Committee
The Committee ensures that ACEC conducts a high-level Engineering Excellence Awards program; recognizes outstanding engineering achievements; and promotes the portrayal of these achievements to the public.
- Continue to enhance the overall EEA Competition by evaluating criteria entry requirements as part of the Committees’ process.
- Work with the ACEC staff Communications and Advocacy teams to both expand recognition of the Engineering Excellence Awards including use of both traditional and social media to promote the EEA awards and infrastructure advocacy more broadly. These collaborative efforts to promote the EEA Road Show.
- Maintain a diverse and prominent panel of judges by securing the prescribed member of 1st year judges.
- Encourage a more pro-active approach to MOs to increase participation in the EEA National competition. We will deliver this by working more closely with NAECE.
- Work with the ACEC Staff to increase attendance and sponsorship support to the Gala.
View Committee Roster
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2023 Bundle of Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms (Zweig Group)
The Zweig Group 2023 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info