Federal Agencies & Procurement Advocacy Committee
The purpose of the committee is to undertake advocacy efforts with Congress and federal agencies to promote the interests of ACEC members engaged in contracting with the federal government.
- Expand ACEC’s engagement with federal agencies to promote industry legislative and regulatory priorities.
- Support ACEC’s efforts to successfully implement the Innovation Infrastructure and Jobs Act (IIJA). Disseminate information and collaborate with ACEC Member Organizations and member firms on key grant opportunities, funding decisions, and new program developments under the committee’s jurisdiction.
- Promote enhanced funding and financing programs to support the federal marketplace, including policies to encourage lump sum contracting.
- Establish and/or maintain communications and partnering agreements as appropriate with federal agencies covering procurement, contracting and best practices.
- Promote the use of QBS at all governmental levels, challenge attempts to limit or weaken its use, and work with related associations with common goals and to eliminate bidding of tasks.
- Propose, review, comment, or otherwise appropriately react to federal legislation, regulations, procedures and documents.
- Renew expiring partnering agreement with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
View Committee Roster
Federal Agencies & Procurement Advocacy Committee Community
For more information:
Director of Federal Agencies and International Programs
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2023 Bundle of Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms (Zweig Group)
The Zweig Group 2023 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info