Membership Categories and Dues
ACEC New Mexico has three types of membership:
- Member Firms are individual firms, parent firms, branch offices, divisions or subsidiaries whose resident principals (proprietors, partners, managers or officers) furnish independent consulting services.
- Associate Members are sole proprietors, firms, parent firms, branch offices, subsidiaries and/or organizations that provide professional services of a scientific and/or technical nature complementary to the services provided by member firms.
- Affiliate Members are sole proprietors, firms, parent firms, branch offices, subsidiaries and/or organizations that supply goods and services specified by or used in the operations of member firms.
To join, determine which membership type fits your organization and complete and submit the application to ACEC NM, P.O. Box 3773, Albuquerque, NM 87190-3773 or email@example.com.
- Member Firms – Annual dues for membership in ACEC and ACEC New Mexico are based on the number of full-time employees a firm has. Dues include both National and New Mexico dues. For a dues quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The ACEC New Mexico Fiscal Year runs from July 1 to June 30.
- Associate Members – Annual dues for 2022-2023 are $650.00.
- Affiliate Members – Annual dues for 2022-2023 are $300.00