Fall Conference Information
ACEC Fall Conferences occurs every fall across the United States, Caribbean and Canada. Over 1000 attendees attend educational sessions, major networking events, forums, roundtables and ACEC/PAC fundraising events.
- ACEC Board of Directors Meeting
- General Session Luncheons with Keynote Speakers
- Educational Sessions, International Sessions and Forums
- CEO and Committee Roundtables
- ACEC/PAC Fundraising Event or Golf Tournament
- Awards Luncheon honoring New College of Fellows Inductees, Chairmen Emeritus Award, Coalition Distinguished Service Award, Community Service Awards, Young Professionals of the Year, and Scholarships
- Order of the Engineer Induction Ceremony
- Three Networking Receptions
- 67% are C-level executives, including CEOs, Presidents, Principals, CFOs, COOs, and CIOs
- 33% are Senior Engineering Professionals, including Project Managers, MEP, Geo-technical, Land Development and Surveying practice disciplines.
2023 Fall Conference Call Presentations Now Available
October 15-18, 2023 - JW Marriott Austin
Click here for submission guidelines.
Click here to access the Call for Presentations form. Submissions are due Friday, April 28, 2023.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor for the 2023 ACEC Fall Conference, please contact Erin Wander, email@example.com, 440-281-0464.
Click the video above to learn why ACEC Business Education will help your firm thrive.
FULL CALENDAR >
Capture Planning for the Win
Capture Planning for the Win is a step-by-step, scalable capture and pursuit management guide that will help you evaluate and improve your firm’s business development capabilities.Details
2023 Bundle of Salary Surveys of Engineering Firms (Zweig Group)
The Zweig Group 2023 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey report for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S. Details
ACEC's Trust Programs are designed to enhance your membership investment by helping to control your firm's costs. More Info